Thursday

My Favourite Thing...

Repeat customers are always a pleasure to deal with and Mike, Sarah and Ryder are three of my favourites.


Every year since Ryder was a mere bump in a wedding dress, the four of us have met up for an outdoor family photo shoot. It's really great as I know them, they know me and once every twelve months or so we get a chance to walk around, catch up, and record just how much their little family has grown.


Of course one of the bonuses of having folks who keep coming back is that we all know the routine: nobody's scared of the camera, I know just how much outrageous banter I can  get away with and there is a tiny little touch of tradition that forms a little more every time we meet.



This is exactly the type of work that I started Outer Shore with the hopes of being able to do. Thanks Mike and Sarah; your business is appreciated more than you know.